Spring has sprung! How about a different kind of spring cleaning this year?
Martha Stewart has a great Spring Cleaning Checklist for the home, but what about internal cleaning?
Wouldn’t it feel great to have a fresh start this spring?
I put together the following alternative spring cleaning checklist to give you some great ways to do internal cleaning all designed to create true happiness from the inside out.
Spring Cleaning Checklist:
- emotional clearing: there’s nothing like clearing out unexpressed feelings that you carry around with you day after day, week after week, to feel physically and energetically lighter!
- release old stories: release those old worn out stories that you tell over and over again that no longer serve you.
- clear out and replace beliefs that hold you back: the life you have reflects the beliefs you have about yourself. Make a list of beliefs that hold you back and replace them with empowering beliefs.
- identify limiting habits and replace them with healthier ones: we do things and think thoughts habitually, in other words, we do them without thinking. What if you were to replace one limiting habit with a healthier one?
- do a cleanse: after having pretty intense stomach issues for months, I began Dr. Alejandro Junger’s CLEAN program and I’m feeling much better. Also, doing this kind of physical cleanse really supports the emotional and mental internal cleaning I listed above. Of course, you should check with your doctor before you make any big changes in the way you eat or exercise.
Here’s my question for you:
If I were to put together a step by step emotional clearing mini program to guide you through the clearing out of unexpressed feelings over the course of a week, would you do it? I’m asking because I’m thinking of putting something like this together, just for the fun of it, and I want to know if any of you would invest your time and energy to create a fresh start for yourself?
If so, how much time would you spend? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?
Please leave your thoughts and feedback in the comment box below…I’d love to hear from you and, I promise, I’ll respond.